•A strong coastal nor’easter will threaten the region in the November 7th-8th timeframe.
• Storm force wind gusts (55-65 mph) are likely during this storm.
• Moderate coastal flooding is likely during this storm, major coastal flooding is still a slight possibility; the high tides of most concern are the ones around midday Wednesday, November 7th and the following high tide Wednesday night.
• There will be moderate to severe beach erosion during this event.
• This nor’easter will have greater impact than usual because of the serious impacts from Coastal Storm Sandy.
• There is a threat of wintry precipitation over the region.
Next briefing package will be issued by Noon on Wednesday, November 7th.
• Monitor our latest weather forecast at http://www.erh.noaa.gov/phi/
• Watches have been issued, warnings & advisories likely will be in the near future. To keep up on the storm, monitor our website. This briefing package is simply a snapshot in time.