It may be hard to believe but, even at times like this, there are unscrupulous people out there who will try to scam victims of Hurricane Sandy or disaster-relief agencies like FEMA or the Red Cross. If you hear about a situation where someone’s trying to commit any kind of fraud relating to Sandy, please call the National Center for Disaster Fraud, toll-free, at (866) 720-5721, or email the NCDF at email@example.com. That’s (866) 720-5721 and firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls and emails will be treated as confidential.
ReadyNJ on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow ReadyNJ on WordPress.com
- FEMA Announces 2017 Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) and Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM) Grants July 18, 2017
- Governor Christie Declares State Of Emergency Ahead Of Winter Storm Stella March 13, 2017
- New Jersey Announces Thursday Closure of State Offices Due To Winter Storm February 9, 2017
- New Jersey Search and Rescue Team Being Deployed to Florida October 8, 2016
- RFP for NJOEM Emergency Operations Center Planning and Training, & State Emergency Operations Center September 28, 2016